[TxMt] Re: Just starting to call myself a full time TM uses, general

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Wed Mar 25 07:37:58 UTC 2009

On Mar 24, 2009, at 4:01 PM, Timothy Bates wrote:

>> 1) Is there an <a href... snippet, I can not find it
>
> cntrl-shift-L will wrap things in link syntax, otherwise make a tab
> snippet
> for "href"

Thanks.  Not quite how I want it to work, I will look at how to make a
snippet.

> 2) How can I shift selected text right and left one space at a time?
> Not to my knowledge: I made one for wikidot.tmBundle - maybe steal
> that
> command

This one does not seem to work for me, insets by a tab stop.

> 5) Given code such as:
> $foo = 'bar';
> $this = 'that';
>
> This didn't come through email very well: I assume you want to align
> on '='?
>
> cmd-shift-right arrow

Can you tell me what bundle this is, I get nothing on that sequence.

Thanks for the pointers.
--
Scott
* If you contact me off list replace talklists@ with scott@ *