[TxMt] Re: Just starting to call myself a full time TM uses, general

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Tue Mar 24 21:26:52 UTC 2009

On Mar 24, 2009, at 2:16 PM, Robert J. Carr wrote:

>> I just looked in the apple doc machine thing for tm, indent line is
>> not something I can locate, can you tell me what it is for.  I opened
>> a file, invoked it, and it just beeped it me.
>
> Really?  Worked for me in leopard.
>
> Anyway ... it is the 6th item under the Text menu.  It essentially
> (usually correctly) indents the current line or selection of lines to
> match your indent pattern

Is this a command or an option you enable or disable? I just paste,
and wait for the amazement.  Everything I paste drops right into where
it should be indented, except when it does not, which can be mildly
annoying to get to go where I want if it is one line and I use the tab
key, but cmd- brackets work well to get it in line.