[TxMt] How to edit Actionscript3 Templates?

warek silber at monoid.net
Tue Mar 24 10:06:17 UTC 2009

When I edit a Template it stops working even when I edit just one tiny letter
in an out-commented text.

I do the following:
in the 'bundle editor' I expand the 'Project' Template and then I select the
'Project.as'. Here I placed the opening curly braces to be at the same line
as the function (and not at the next line).

	public function ${TM_NEW_FILE_BASENAME}() {

When I close the window and try to make a new project from template nothing
happens.
Even when I revert my changes it won't work anymore, I have to reinstall the
whole bundle!

As said I also tried just to change a tiny letter in outcommented section of
_create_as3_project.sh  with the same result.

What is the proper way of editing a Template?