[TxMt] Number keys slow

ollie saunders oliver.saunders at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 20:39:17 UTC 2009

I'm experiencing slowness when I use the number keys 1-9 (not 0). There's a
full second's delay from pressing a number to having it appear in the file
that I'm editing. Interestingly the problem also exists when changing using
Apple+Number keyboard shortcut to change between open file tabs. The problem
only occurs in projects.

Is anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions on a solution would be
greatly appreciated.

I'm using OS X 10.4.11 and I have the ProjectPlus plug-in installed.