[TxMt] trouble using CSS bundle's code completion

Avram Dorfman dorfman at est.org
Sun Mar 22 02:58:10 UTC 2009

Hello,

I'm hoping someone can help. I don't know if I am doing something
wrong, or if there is a bug in the CSS bundle in TM 1.5.8.

For starters, when I open up a blank CSS document and hit opt-esc, the
only option I get is "title 2" (weird that it's not 1). If I'm reading
the CSS bundle correctly, I should get a list including #, *, ., and a
bunch of HTMl tags.

If I enter a selector and curly braces manually, and then hit opt-esc
inside the braces, I get the word "display" inserted. Again, from the
bundle definition (and logically), I would expect a list of CSS
property names.

Finally, if I enter a property name manually, followed by ':' (and get
the automatic ';' appended after the cursor), and then hit opt-esc,
all I get is '--', rather than a list of relevant attributes.

Would someone please help me understand what's going on here?

For what it's worth, I am working with a fresh "pristine" copy of the
"Bundles" directory in ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/ out of
the "Pristine Copy" folder.

Thanks,
Avram

"I realized something was wrong when I looked over and saw the mast in
the water." - Dean Barker, Team New Zealand skipper