[TxMt] Re: Updating Javascript bundle?

Michael Newton miken32 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 01:54:02 UTC 2009

Okay, I've created a patch using the instructions in the wiki article;
I've used SVN a fair bit, but never touched git so I'll leave that to
folks more knowledgeable than me. The diff file is here:
http://pastie.textmate.org/416564

Let me know if there's any other way I can ease the addition of this
patch to the code base.

--
Michael Newton
http://mike.eire.ca/