[TxMt] Re: Blogging bundle doesn't like password with ampersand

Zev Eisenberg igeek1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 02:40:11 UTC 2009

I tried the same thing with the same password (me&my) and it got the
403 error. When I set it to "memy" (no quotes) it worked fine. I've
also noticed that, when posting markdown posts that include html, all
the < and > characters are being stripped from the code. Perhaps some
kind of encoding issue? Unfortunately I don't know much about that.

-Zev