[TxMt] Re: Show differences

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Mon Mar 2 22:32:24 UTC 2009

On Mar 1, 2009, at 1:52 PM, Andrew Jaffe wrote:
> On 28/2/09 22:06, Nick wrote:
>> try the filemerge bundle. it can automatically diff svn revisions in
>> filemerge, which offers a very nice gui for diffing and conflict
>> resolution.
>
> Or "merge selected files" in the Diff bundle.
>
> filemerge (aka opendiff) is a Mac GUI program which does what you want
> and is called by TM in these circumstances. (I still have a soft spot
> for the pure emacs version of parsing diff output, though!)

Thanks, I had no idea this app existed, is this in the Developer
Tools, I can not locate the app itself?  I also can see how to tell
which direction to move the diffs in, but not how to save them. I must
save a new file and replace over my old one?
--
Scott

* If you contact me off list replace talklists@ with scott@ *