[TxMt] Feature suggestion, unless it is already here

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Fri Jun 26 18:16:27 UTC 2009

I caught this on a thread in reddit I think.  Watch the animated image:
http://code-and-hacks.blogspot.com/2009/06/stealing-from-padre-for-vim.html

Something like this would be very cool.  I know I can do it with find
and replace, but having a command that was aware of the scope you are
in, and only altering the variables you want within that scope, and
narrowed to that specific variable would be super nice.

Not something I would use all the time, but I have a habit of slamming
out some pretty off the top of my head code.  To be able to go back,
and give nice logical well thought names, and have those changes not
break my code, would be a great addition.

Anyone cone close to this in TextMate today?