[TxMt] A lighter “Create HTML from Document”?

Oli macromates.com at boblet.net
Fri Jun 26 07:52:54 UTC 2009

Hi All,

I’ve started using the Create HTML from Document command in the
TextMate bundle, but for small snippets the code it produces is
slightly weighty. I came across a post by Scott Stevenson:
     http://theocacao.com/document.page/517
in which he mentioned modifying the command to only add class names
for the scopes that the current theme had styling for, eliminating
most of the unused class names. Unfortunately he hasn’t published his
modifications. How to do this is beyond me, so I wonder if anyone who
has made improvements to this command (to remove unused class names
and/or CSS rules) would care to share. Alternatively if there’s a
tool that would do this please let me know (I couldn’t see suitable
options in HTML Tidy’s config).

Thanks in advance

peace - oli