[TxMt] TextMate 2 feature request - use keyboard to re-order tabs

Guoliang Cao gcao at vonage.com
Wed Jun 24 19:55:18 UTC 2009

Allan,

First, thank you for creating such a wonderful editor. I've been using
it full time for almost a year now and love it very much.

I've been trying to be mouse less when doing development with TextMate
and iTerms. One thing I feel a little inconvenient is when I have
opened too many tabs, I can not drag files from vertical list to tabs.
Also, there is no keyboard shortcuts to move current tab to re-order
tabs. Please add them to your feature requests if you feel they are
interesting.

Regards,

Cao