[TxMt] Re: Objective-C: Editing IBOutlets in textmate, but the interface builder does not recognize it.

Wed Jun 24 09:53:07 UTC 2009

Some info about this: http://cocoawithlove.com/2009/02/interprocess-communication-snooping.html

> Is there anything I can do to get around that?

For now, simply drag your header file (with the @interface) onto IB,
and IB will scan it for outlets. If you are using a xib, it stores the
path to this interface file in the xib, and will rescan it in some
situations (not entirely clear on how it works).