[TxMt] Re: Textmate and objective-c

Nick ParadoxQuine at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 21:23:07 UTC 2009

use the textmate command to make a new xcode project (I don't remember the
exact command name) or just make a new xcode project, save it, then open any
of the files in its folder with textmate.

Command+r will now notice the xcodeproj file in the folder with the source
and will use it to build with xcode.

you might also want to consider using xcode with textmate set as the editor
for source files. that way you can easily switch to xcode's debugger while
still harnessing the awesome power of textmate.

Hope that helps!
Nick