[TxMt] Slow bundles

Juho Makkonen juho.makkonen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 19:09:26 UTC 2009

Hi,

Many of my Textmate commands are slow and take up to 15 seconds. My
problem seems to be the same than the one described in this thread:
http://lists.macromates.com/textmate/2006-January/007647.html. The top
command shows that the bash seems to be taking up all available CPU
cycles while TextMate is loading. This is really annoying, since this
happens with even very basic bundle commands like bolding in LaTeX,
which renders the commands in LaTeX bundle virtually unusable.

I tried the solution provided in this post:
http://lists.macromates.com/textmate/2006-January/007705.html. However,
I don't have fink or any other suspicious lines in my .bash_profile,
.bash_login or .profile files. Does anyone have any idea on what might
possibly cause the problem?

Regards,
Juho

--