[TxMt] Re: Submitting my snippets

Timothy Bates timothy.c.bates at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 12:44:02 UTC 2009

Dear Allen,

The mediawiki bundle could use some more love - esp. given the major
utility for editing wikipedia it represents.

It was created by Jacob Rus, but not sure if he's actively developing
it?

If you send your snippets to this list, Michael Sheets may be able to
incorporate them into the bundle, and at least they'll be shared here.

tim