[TxMt] Re: Typesetting LaTeX never returns, never send error

Kyle Johnson kbj at linguist.umass.edu
Sat Jul 25 20:27:28 UTC 2009

I also have this behavior on a freshly installed Textmate and MacTeX
2008 on a new IMac running 10.5.7. I also find that I cannot call up
the LaTeX bundle help. When I attempt to, I get the following messages:

sh: /Users/kbj/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Pristine Copy/
Support/bin/Markdown.pl: Permission denied sh: /Users/kbj/Library/
Application Support/TextMate/Pristine Copy/Support/bin/SmartyPants.pl:
Permission denied

I *believe* the permissions are set correctly for SmartyPants.pl, at
least.