[TxMt] Spaces in the path/to/TextMate.app

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Fri Jul 24 22:55:23 UTC 2009

> On 7/24/09 10:45 AM, in article
> loom.20090724T174344-82 at post.gmane.org,
> "Piero D'Ancona" <pierodancona at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Ahem... when I try  'New Site' I get this error

This error, and many others that Piero is getting when he tries to use my
bundle, is due to the fact that there's a space somewhere along the path to
wherever he has installed TextMate.app.

My question is - is it reasonable to me to request that he just Not Do That?
It seems to me that the hoops I would have to jump through in order to
accommodate this situation would be prohibitive. What are other bundle
authors doing about this? Thx - m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = matt at tidbits.com, <http://www.tidbits.com/matt/>
A fool + a tool + an autorelease pool = cool!