[TxMt] Re: How to enter Control-Pipe with Apple Wireless Keyboard?

Tue Jul 21 21:32:36 UTC 2009

On 16 Jul 2009, at 00:24, BeSharp wrote:

> The Ruby on Rails bundle has the Control-Pipe keyboard shortcut for
> the "Call
> Generate Scripts" function.
>
> How do I enter the shortcut on an Apple Wirelss Keyboard? The pipe
> symbol is
> on Option-7 there but Control-Option-7 does not work.

That would be how you’d enter it except it likely will be interpreted
by TextMate as ⌃⌥7 rather than ⌃| (which are not seen as the
same).

Unless you’d be willing to switch to a US keyboard layout (highly
recommended unless you rely a lot on “local” characters) then you
can rebind the key via the Bundle Editor.