[TxMt] Re: Caret to Capital Letter in Word

Dru Kepple dru at summitprojects.com
Thu Jul 16 15:45:09 UTC 2009

> From: Stephane <istibo at gmail.com>
> Thanks, it works a treat!
>
>> 2009/7/16 Hans-Jörg Bibiko <bibiko at eva.mpg.de>
>>
>> - ⌘F to open Find Dialog
>>
>> - Search string:
>> [A-Z]
>>
>> - check "Regular Expression"
>> - press "Next" or ⌘G or ⇧⌘G resp.

As Martin said, Control-Arrow does exactly what you're asking for, and
should be much faster than opening up the Find dialog.  However, I've sat
down at a few other people's machines only to find that they have
Control-Arrow mapped to Spaces, which totally surprises me when it happens.
So you just might want to make sure Control-Arrow isn't being overridden by
some other command.

Control-Arrow is one of my absolute favorite TextMate shortcuts.  Literally
saves half an hour a day in navigating the document.  One of those TextMate
features that I really really really miss whenever I'm forced to use other
text editors.