[TxMt] Re: Questions about Templates

Thu Jul 9 18:52:59 UTC 2009

On 9 Jul 2009, at 02:34, Neil wrote:

> That will help quite a bit, for things like making #include guards
> in my C
> bundle. But for some other things, I'd like to be able to share across
> bundles (eg. copyright notices). I suppose I could do something like
> that by
> just putting it in the TM_SUPPORT folder instead of the
> TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT?

For the cases you mention, we already have once⇥ (include guard) and
head⇥ (for the copyright header).

As for “moving from templates to snippets” there are two reasons
for doing so, one is the technical, i.e. templates being amputated
commands, the other that having multiple small snippets gives you more
flexibility in your workflow, i.e. in how you can combine these and at
what time you insert them.