[TxMt] Re: TM hangs while waiting for tm_dialog2

António Afonso antonio.afonso at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 20:02:13 UTC 2009

I was actually hoping to have the script directly in the bundle
command, nonetheless, I've put the code in an external file and
changed the command to:

ruby ~/Desktop/bundle.rb &

Still no luck, I get the exact same behavior :(
I forgot to tell you that I'm running Version 1.5.8 (1496) and just
svn up'ed Tools, Support and PlugIns yesterday.

Cumprimentos,
António Afonso