[TxMt] problem with xml:tidy command: Symbol not found: _gzdopen

Stephen Bannasch stephen.bannasch at deanbrook.org
Sat Jan 24 01:50:04 UTC 2009

I'm getting this error message when running the command tidy from the
XML bundle on any xml doc:

Errors: dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: _gzdopen
   Referenced from: /opt/local/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
   Expected in: dynamic lookup

Here's a couple of questions:

1) How can I get access to the error above which appears in a yellow
fading window in a location I can copy and paste.

2) How is the default path set for running textmate commands from
bundles -- perhaps I can remove /opt from the path?

3) Anybody know what this error message means?

Thanks