[TxMt] Re: Edit in TextMate with WebKit

Wed Jan 14 07:19:49 UTC 2009

On 7 Jan 2009, at 00:34, Juan Falgueras Cano wrote:

> 	Why "Edit in TextMate" (that is really valuable as Markdown editor in
> Moodle pages that are html-editor Safari-always-incompatible) doesn't
> work with WebKit (the cutting edge nightly build for Safari)?
>
> Is there any way to hack this to make Edit in TM Webkit compabible?

The Edit in TextMate is a F/OSS project hosted at: http://svn.textmate.org/trunk/Tools/Edit%20in%20TextMate/

I have not looked at the latest changes done to WebKit that may make
it incompatible, but it is a hack, and I do not have any immediate
plans of developing it further (and unlikely for software I do not use
myself, like WebKit).