[TxMt] Re: End of screen

Nigel Green nigel at greenlemur.com
Sun Jan 11 09:54:23 UTC 2009

On 10 Jan 2009, at 14:19, chad gulley wrote:

> while we are somewhat on the subject, has anyone done anything similar
> to the vim/macvim bindings of 'zt' to take the current line to the top
> of the viewable area and 'zb' to take the current line to the bottom
> of the viewable area?

I'm not sure if that would be possible in Textmate as it really
realies on Vim's modality for those to make sense. You could create a
macro or script to do this and bind it as a tab trigger to 'zt' or
'zb', but I don't think this would be as elegant as in Vim.

I may see what I can pull together to make a little Emacs bundle for
myself - mainly to implement the navigation elements discussed in this
thread - and I'll post anything back here if I have any success.

Nigel