[TxMt] Textmate no longer creates new files

J Egan squjunk at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 22:11:44 UTC 2009

Hi, I just joined this list, so I apologize if this bug was already
mentioned. When working with TextMate with the file tray visible, (having
opened an existing .tmproj file), I right click on a folder and try to make
a new file. After I click "Create", I get the Mac beachball for a little
while, and then no file was create, and no errors are thrown.
Is there any quick fix people are using for this? I'm using the latest
build, 1436.

Thanks,
- Jared