[TxMt] Re: End of screen

Nigel Green nigel at greenlemur.com
Fri Jan 9 09:00:42 UTC 2009

I would love an answer to this as well. The Mac ports of both Vim and
Emacs do this, as well as BBedit, which even lets you choose how much
extra space to add! I know it's only a tiny feature, but it makes
working in MacVim feel very comfortable when it's something you are
used to.

If anyone has any info on this, or a workaround, then I'd love to know
too.

Thanks,
Nigel