[TxMt] Re: support

mike dewar mikedewar at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 19:13:33 UTC 2009

I actually use the enthought python distribution (http://www.enthought.com/products/epd.php
), which is sort of cheating, I know.

Scipy itself is quite a big thing; here are the download instructions:

http://www.scipy.org/Installing_SciPy/Mac_OS_X

Um, I'm feeling sort of guilty for bringing this up again - installing
scipy seems like a big job just to help me out with this error. Are
there any other big modules that anyone knows of that are more
standard? Maybe I could try and reproduce the error with a standard
module. I'm pretty sure it's not a scipy problem as I don't get any
errors running my script from the command line.

Does anyone know what my Textmate error even means? Here it is again:

Program terminated by uncaught signal #11 after 6.26 seconds.

Cheers,

Mike Dewar