[TxMt] Re: Disable auto-indent

Peter Cowan cowan.pd at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 20:53:01 UTC 2009

Philip,

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 7:28 AM, Philip v. Winterfeldt
<info at vonwinterfeldt.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there a new way to disable auto-indent, other than going through Terminal as
> described here a few years ago? I’m new to TextMate 1.5.8 and prefer to code
> XHTML without auto-indent. Why not add this option to the "Tab size" pop-up in
> the status bar?

This behavior is controlled by a preference item in the bundle for
each language.  To change it you can edit the "Miscellaneous"
preference in the HTML bundle.

This is discussed in greater detail in the Manual section on
Preferences, and in Appendix section "Indentation Rules"

HTH

Peter