[TxMt] Re: Keyboards and what fingers

Sun Feb 22 11:23:06 UTC 2009

On 19 Feb 2009, at 17:44, Nigel Green wrote:

>> [...]
> I also have control mapped to the caps lock key [...]

I thought this derserved repetition: definitely remap caps-lock to
control if you are using a laptop keyboard or the new wireless aluminum.

Control to the right of the fn-key is difficult to reach but using
left pinky for control (on the caps-lock position) feels fine.
Personally I then use right hand for the other modifiers (I have the
wireless keyboard which has an option modifier key on the right side
where some have an anter key).