[TxMt] Re: Matching chars no longer show in TextMate (Version 1.5.8 (1498))

Rob Goedman goedman at me.com
Sat Feb 14 16:03:01 UTC 2009

Thanks for your help Peter,

I'd checked that tab (and even changed it a couple of times after this
behavior started), but that doesn't help.

Pretty sure it started after several bundles were updated (about a
week ago) and I used the filter list to have several bundles not show
up in the bundle list. Usually I update bundles daily. This time I
noticed the bundle updates because it changed the R behavior in
unexpected ways (for me at least) and I had to change a few things back.

Maybe I should re-install ...

Thanks again,
Rob