[TxMt] Textmate Junkie, Ruby and Rails noob

David Clark david at davidsaccess.com
Thu Dec 31 20:13:56 UTC 2009

I  have been using (and loving) textmate for years - mostly for html, php,
and some text manipulation.

I  have all kinds of bundles installed,  and think I  understand the issue
of scope... maybe..   Like,  when i'm editing a php file, I  still have the
scope set to html so that I  still have all my commands, be it from zenhtml,
mhtml, php, etc or the ones I  cant live with out - shift-ctrrl-w  (wrap
selection in tag).

i'm now starting to work in ruby and rails - and I  have 2 questions:
1. are the ruby and ruby on rails bundles redundant or should I  have both?
2. The bigger question - when editing ruby files it does not appear that I
 have access  to the commands i'm familiar with (see above)

thanks for any and all pointers

--
dc

David Clark