[TxMt] Re: Latex bundle request

Piero D\'Ancona pierodancona at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 15:56:50 UTC 2009

Allan Odgaard <mailinglist at ...> writes:

> On 08 Dec 2009, at 18:44, David Whetstone wrote:
>
> > This works, but when executed it unfolds all of my folded blocks, and
> > leaves the screen such a state that I completely lose where I was.  Is
> > this something that can be fixed?
>
> Afraid this is a problem with TextMate, that it doesn’t preserve
> foldings for replacements (and the toggle command do a replacement).

I had the same problem as David so I recorded a macro
that searches for \begin...\end and toggles
\begin{environment*} with \begin{environment}
(and also \end{...}). Works only for the innermost
\begin-\end couple of course, but this covers 95%
of situations.

Apparently, search-and-replace does not change
the folding state of the window.

Ciao
Piero