[TxMt] Re: Back to blogging

Sun Dec 13 17:19:28 UTC 2009

On 06 Dec 2009, at  4:57, andrea wrote:

> I understood better the problem, in short the first time I post-to-blog
> works fine.
> If I do it again it will substitute the already quoted characters with
> other interpreted characters.

This is likely a bug in WordPress or one of the plug-ins you have
installed for it.

Normally WordPress shouldn’t touch stuff inside <pre> but there has
been *a lot* of bugs related to this and sometimes fixed bugs reappear
— I actually run a plug-in which tries to disable all the
transformations that WordPress may do. That said, if your content is
posted as Markdown, these transformations should happen at display-time.