[TxMt] Re: Mailing list reply direction & history standards question.

Jack Matier jack.matier at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 14:36:22 UTC 2009

To: Steven, Dana, Rob, Fritz, (and anyone I missed)

Thanks for all the tips and advice on this subject that I kept on asking
myself whenever I'd form a reply. It helps to have standards to
understand one another. From here on out:

- I reply top to bottom (bottom-posting) unless another direction is
otherwise already in motion.
- I only quote relevant snippets pertaining to my reply and I attribute
the snippets with who wrote them and when.
- I trim the subject so as to not clutter it.

Here's for a clean-list.

Jack