[TxMt] Re: Problem with "Selected Text or Scope"

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Sat Dec 5 12:41:35 UTC 2009

Hi Matt,

well, unfortunately this also doesn't work for me [ TM 1.5.9 (1589) MacOSX 10.6.2]. I think the fallback to "Scope" is broken.
One quick%dirty workaround is to write your command and set the input of Selection and maybe output to Replace Selection; then record a macro:
- Edit > Select > Current Scope (^⌥B)
- call your_command

and save it.

An other option would be to add to your_command.plist this:
<key>inputFormat</key>
<string>xml</string>

Then you'll get a tagged xml output with all scopes which can be parsed.

Maybe Allan has an idea why it doesn't work anymore.

--Hans