[TxMt] Re: When will arrive the new version of TextMate ¿version 2?

Dru Kepple dru at summitprojects.com
Fri Dec 4 17:32:00 UTC 2009

-----Original Message-----
>> Maybe we should makes some t-shirts that say "TextMate 2. I BELIEVE."

>I second that. I would immediately order one!

I would totally buy one.  I'd probably even buy several for my whole team here at the office.  If Allan doesn't have time to set up a café press store (and he SHOULDN'T), any volunteers from the community?  I'd volunteer but have never done it before, and you really don't want me doing your T-shirt design, anyway.

Proceeds go back to the "Save TM2" fund.

Dru