[TxMt] issues with "keybord return" on snow leopard

Jose Jimenez nvauxdev at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 06:26:13 UTC 2009

Normally on textmate I write something like this:

if($data)
{
    if($var == 'two')
    {
        echo 'hello';
    }
    // I hit enter here
//Goes here...
    // insted of here
}

The issue is that normally when I hit enter it would stay flush on the next
line where it would normally go.  I noticed that after I installed Snow
Leopard I run into an issue where it no longer stays flushed, instead it
goes to the very beginning, and i have to hit "tab" in order to return to
the original location i wanted.

I have Snow Leopard at home and at work, same programs.  This just happened
after I reformatted my comp at work, and it's a new install of Snow Leopard,
with new install of PHP I haven't added any bundles, etc...

Anyone have any ideas what might be the issue?