[TxMt] Re: Highlight all occurrences of selection

Alessandro Vernet avernet at scdi.org
Fri Aug 28 19:32:46 UTC 2009

x00xer wrote:

> as I understand it's using of
>
> Hypersearch - bundle ?
>
> it's like Find In Project... if i have some method find which i use
> often, it will find too many files.. so as I understand there are no
> any direct solution, like go to defenition ?

I was going to make the exact same comment. I use the ACK bundle, which
seems to be doing something very similar to Hypersearch, just using ACK
under the hood. But in both cases what you get is a new window with HTML
content listing the occurrences of what you are looking for and links to
where they were found. This is fairly different from a "highlight usages in
files" function, which is to be found in many other editors and IDEs.

Alex

-----
Orbeon Forms - Web 2.0 Forms, open-source, for the Enterprise
Orbeon's Blog: http://www.orbeon.com/blog/
Personal Blog: http://avernet.blogspot.com/
Twitter - http://twitter.com/avernet