[TxMt] Re: Blogging Bundle WordPress Post Timeout

Kelle Cruz kellecruz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 12:34:30 UTC 2009

Yes, the time in my blog's General Settings agrees with my computer's system
time.

not sure if it helps or not, but Post to Blog works just fine.

Hooman, please let me know if you've remembered anything else that you could
have done to fix it!

thanks,
kelle

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 10:49 PM, Hooman Javidnia <hooman.javidnia at gmail.com
> wrote:

> The irony is that I managed to solve the problem, but I can't remember how.
> First I thought that I have to upgrade Ruby, but according to Allan it
> should work with stock Ruby and it did work with stock Ruby.
> Kelle, have you tried to set the time format in your blog? That was one of
> the things that I tried, although I can't remember if that was the problem.
> Does the time that your blog reports the same as your computer?
>
> Hooman
>

> On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Kelle Cruz <kellecruz at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I am having the same problem as Hooman...i'm no longer able to fetch posts
>> with the Blogging Bundle and I get the exact same error as him saying
>> something about times.
>>
>> As Allan suggested, I enabled server logging.  I did another Fetch Post,
>> got the same error, and now this is in the log (I **,d out my pswd and
>> modified my username).  This means nothing to me...any help?
>>
>> 2009-08-25 23:50:02  Input: <?xml version="1.0"
>>
>> thanks!
>> kelle

Kelle Cruz, PhD
Spitzer Postdoctoral Fellow