[TxMt] Re: LaTeX Typeset & Preview doesn't work on Snow Leopard

Sebastian Arns sebastianarns at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 09:45:56 UTC 2009

Hi,

as I wrote in a former mail to the list, "Typesetting & View" doesn't
work on my clean SL installation either. But I get another error
message.

>Typesetting “test.tex”…
>
>Theme:
>/tmp/temp_textmate.NwPD9X:26:in `exit': no implicit conversion from nil to integer (TypeError) from /tmp/temp_textmate.NwPD9X:26

I found out, if you first run "Makeindex" and after that push the
button "Re-Run PdfLaTex" the typesetting works, but Preview doesn't
open automatically. Maybe this works in your case, too.