[TxMt] Re: New behavior: moving cursor pass end of line?

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Mon Aug 24 20:15:48 UTC 2009

On 8/24/09 8:39 AM, in article
A480C19504D59D4883ADF406BD893D0449BE847F49 at pegasus.summitprojects.com, "Dru
Kepple" <dru at summitprojects.com> wrote:

> I did the next best thing and changed it to a really really really obscure
> shortcut, one I'm not likely to ever press accidentally, but I'd be interested
> in knowing how to remove pre-existing shortcuts, if anyone knows...

You can't; what you're doing is exactly the standard approach. You could
probably set up an event tap to block that menu item entirely, but that
seems hardly worth the trouble. m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = matt at tidbits.com, <http://www.tidbits.com/matt/>
A fool + a tool + an autorelease pool = cool!