[TxMt] Execute command with column selection

Björn Jadelius b at jadelius.se
Thu Aug 20 08:23:30 UTC 2009

Hello.

I'm making a small bundle for my own flyweight markup language and i
run in to a little problem.

Commands that takes the entire document as input acts strange. To be
more precice it's when I make a column selection, write something, and
then run the command. The command seems to run as many times as the
number of rows selected.

Is there a simple way to avoid this, for example make the command to
deselect all before it runs? The command is written in php.

Björn Jadelius