[TxMt] Re: Find in path (subset of Find in Project)

Dru Kepple dru at summitprojects.com
Thu Aug 20 01:49:01 UTC 2009

(The best solution I found so far consists in creating a new project, adding
the directory from which I want to do the search, and running a "Find in
Project" in that new project. But I have to say that this is quite clunky.)

The solution I use is to create a temporary "sub project" like you mention, only my method of creating the sub project is quite simple: drag the folder you want to search from the drawer to the TextMate icon in the dock.

Dru