[TxMt] Find in path (subset of Find in Project)

Alessandro Vernet avernet at scdi.org
Wed Aug 19 19:07:38 UTC 2009

TextMate has a "Find in Project", but as my project contains a lot of files,
I often want to search in a subset of those files: specifically the files
contained in a given directory, and this recursively. What is the best and
simplest way to do this with TextMate?

(The best solution I found so far consists in creating a new project, adding
the directory from which I want to do the search, and running a "Find in
Project" in that new project. But I have to say that this is quite clunky.)

Alex

-----
Orbeon Forms - Web 2.0 Forms, open-source, for the Enterprise
Orbeon's Blog: http://www.orbeon.com/blog/
Personal Blog: http://avernet.blogspot.com/
Twitter - http://twitter.com/avernet