[TxMt] Re: can't use latex

xxx xxxx
Mon Aug 17 00:08:17 UTC 2009

I'm using Leopard 10.5.7. and the variable PATH is set to "
/usr/texbin/kpsewhi".
Is it correct?

xxx
xxxx

Warning: This e-mail is privileged, confidential and contains private
information. Any reading, retention, distribution or copying of this
communication by any person other than its intended recipient is prohibited.