[TxMt] latex bundle query

Michael Goldweber mikeyg at cs.xu.edu
Wed Aug 12 16:40:01 UTC 2009

Here is a question with regard to the LaTeX bundle:

I wish to use both pdfLaTeX as well as TtH (a latex to HTML
converter).  With pdfLaTeX, I have used TextMate as the previewer, but
have recently discovered Skim and the synctex (along with the
watching) facility.  Hence in the LaTeX bundle preferences menu I have
selected Skim.

For TtH, I hacked up an very old version of the LaTeX current file
script to invoke TtH (attached below).  The trouble is this script
requires TextMate as the "previewer."

What I don't want is to have to continually switch my preferences back
and forth since I might both LaTeX a document in addition to TtH'ing
it for posting on the Web.

In a perfect world, I would like the LaTeX bundle to have native
support for using TtH.  In the absence of that, could someone suggest
edit changes to the hacked script I have, or better yet, provide an
improved version.

Michael Goldweber