[TxMt] Help getting my bundle recognized by GetBundles

Fletcher T. Penney fletcher at fletcherpenney.net
Sat Aug 8 16:39:18 UTC 2009

I have recently moved my work on adding MultiMarkdown support to github.
   I forked the original Markdown bundle on github, and the rewrote my
changes for improved MultiMarkdown support. My project can be found:

<http://github.com/fletcher/markdown.tmbundle/tree/master>

I thought by keeping the ".tmbundle" part of the name that it would be
picked up automatically by GetBundles, but a month or more later, that
is clearly not the case.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Fletcher Penney

--
Fletcher T. Penney
fletcher at fletcherpenney.net

Today I will gladly share my experience and advice, for
there are no sweeter words than "I told you so."