[TxMt] "Undo" color change?

Nathan Neff nathan.neff at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 23:15:03 UTC 2009

This is probably a stupid question, but how do I
revert/undo a change that I made to a Theme?

For example, I opened the Preferences menu, then went to
"Fonts and Colors", and messed around with shading, etc.

I clicked on "Selection", because I wanted to darken the color
of selected text.  However, I did something to mess it up.
There's no "Cancel" button or "Undo" menu item, so what do
I do if I don't want to save my changes to the colors?

I suspect that the best idea would be to copy the color
theme before editing, but that seems sort of kludgy.

Thanks,
--Nate