[TxMt] Re: Double-click then drag is too "greedy"

Sat Apr 18 07:24:38 UTC 2009

On 16 Apr 2009, at 19:43, Dan Wood wrote:

> OK, so seeing that this is a confirmed problem and that there are
> multiple people bothered by it, should more people who are bothered by
> it "chime in" until it get fixed?

Just mentioning a problem once is enough for me to take note of it.
That doesn’t mean it gets fixed right away though, and adding more “me
to” generally does not change that.

As I mentioned back when Gerd initially brought this up, I did look
into it, but this, together with probably a dozen minor behavior
related dislikes for various editing/transformation actions, stem from
how the core in 1.x works, and I will not be changing that before 2.0.