[TxMt] Re: How do you work without splitting windows?

Fri Apr 17 14:30:27 UTC 2009

On 2009-Apr-16, at 10:37 PM, Takaaki Kato wrote:

> We all know TextMate doesn't have splitting windows. Do people who
> want to have splitting windows just right-click the file to open a new
> window?

I hardly notice it missing, but there are definitely times when it
would be nice. I usually just scroll back and forth. The symbols list
can lessen the pain of this in some cases.

Have you considered setting temporary bookmarks to make it easier? (Of
course I never thought of that when I could have used the feature.
Only now, as I write this message.)

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>

The magnitude of a problem does not affect its ownership.